Total Pageviews

Monday, February 5, 2024

“No one is ready for what’s COMING in 2024” Gerald Celente warns | Redacted with Clayton Morris"

Gerald Celente publishes the TRENDS JOURNAL; he his certainly very outspoken, apparently he has been around the Horn a few times, I am sure.

 A look at Trends' webpage reveals a Journal that covers a wide range of current topics; it is an amazing publication, indeed.

Clayton Morris always brings interesting people to his PODCAST.  If my memory serves me right, he at one time worked with Tucker Carlson, at Fox News.  https://www.gilmermirror.com/2023/12/13/video-this-story-scares-me-more-than-anything-else-tucker-carlson-redacted-with-clayton-morris/

 


 Gerald Celente- Publisher of Trends Journal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdMCb8fdIsU 

What I like about Celente is that he is, not unlike myself, 'Apolitical', in the final analysis.  Characters like this have the ability to see reality, without bias.

 

Clayton Morris | Discover Your Talent Podcast

Clayton Morris is an American YouTuber, real estate investor, and former television news anchor. He co-hosts Redacted News on the video platform Rumble and on his eponymous YouTube channel and a podcast on Investing in Real Estate. Wikipedia

 

This blog is not monetized, it is strictly produced as a public service.


2 comments:

  1. I'm not ready, and I know it.
    I'm growing vegetables, being a friend, and riding my bike.
    I pray for guidance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we are not following Lebanon, in the end.

      Delete