Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 13, 2026

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL READERS!

 It was to be a long summer vacation in Turkey nothing out of the ordinary, simply relaxing, sitting in one of the many Coffee Shops along the promenade hugging Konyaalti Beaches in Antalya.  Little did I expect to spend ten days in two different Hospitals fighting, what seems to be a phantom serious infection, somewhere in my body.  The doctors never found the source for it, however, they brought the infection factor, down to an acceptable level, at the cost of my kidneys which were not happy with all this Antibiotic warfare.  I was discharged based on the lower infection factor (CRP).

 It didn't take long to reveal itself.  Within 3 days of my hospital release, each bowel movement produced serious amounts of blood, not the red kind. A long fan of Ivermectin (IVM), I always carry it with me, just like Asperines.  I started taking one IVM daily, and within three days of use, all bleeding stopped.  One month later I am living with my GFR (filtration rate) at zero, eating a liquid diet of soups (Lentil mostly), to keep my Urine as clear as possible.  I am actually gaining a little weight.  After losing 20kg gaining weight is paramount.

Why all this waiting time to find out the real cause?  In my condition I cannot seat all these many hours in an airplane seat.  Business class is very expensive.  I am happy to say that after jumping through a few more Hoops; I will fly back to Las Vegas, where I will check into a hospital.

Soon we will reach 100,000 reads!

 

Thanks for being a loyal reader!
Disclaimer: This writer is not affiliated nor registered with any political party; as a commentator he does not allow himself political bias.

Thank you for sharing this blog with friends and family.  You are helping to overcome the deafening silence from the commercial media on most topics; they just don't want us to know about.
This blog is not monetized; it is strictly produced as a public service.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment