Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2019

5G Health Warning

Thanks to Dr. John I received the following link to an article that could open your eyes and save you from grieve.  I am not an expert in this field, therefore I will not comment on the subject.  I know only one thing owning a smart phone is not that smart because it is a tool designed to invade your privacy.  Invading our privacy is bad enough but screwing up our health is definitely not acceptable.  Apparently, this can affect all of us phone or no phone; it will be in the environment.  I think, it may be time to pass this around to all you know, and be part of the effort to stop this nonsense.  I am doing my part.

https://truepublica.org.uk/global/what-you-dont-know-about-5g-but-will-find-out-when-its-too-late/

I don't know about you, I am alarmed, and after reading the article, you may be too.

3 comments:

  1. I hope 5G never goes to Kohala, but it will probably get to Kona. I hope Costco puts up a Faraday shield...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like one over my bed but they are so expensive.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Dr. John for the link shown below.

    "As soon as the antennas were installed, several residents and entire families in the heart of Geneva reported similar unusual symptoms of loud ringing in the ear, intense headaches, unbearable earaches, insomnia, chest pain, fatigue and not feeling well in the house. 29-year-old Geneva resident, Johan Perruchoud, called up Swisscom and was told that indeed the 5G cell towers were activated on the same day he began to feel the symptoms. When others called Swisscom they were told everything is legal and within guidelines."

    "Dr. Bertrand Buchs, who has also called for a 5G moratorium, states he has seen more and more patients with similar symptoms. He notes, “In this case, our authorities are going against common sense … we risk experiencing a catastrophe in a few years… no serious study exists yet, which is not surprising when we know that this technology was developed in China, then to the United States. In Switzerland, we could open a line for people who feel bad, listen to these complaints and examine them. Our country has the means and the skills. The debate must be launched because the story is not about to end.”"
    https://mdsafetech.org/2019/07/20/the-first-report-of-5g-injury-from-switzerland/

    ReplyDelete