Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Is The First Amendment Under Attack?

More than the First Amendment is under attack, our very right to privacy is no longer guaranteed. I was writing my blog posting (not yet published), which included YouTube links associated with 9/11, and while I was finishing my work of several days (a long post), suddenly and without warning all of my work disappeared, and is no longer on the blogger.com server. Just like the Twin Towers my work pulverized, which tells me that the censorship is already active, and my freedom of speech and right to privacy has been violated, in one swoop. This vanished post was not yet published, but was on their server, so it is very clear, their algorithm is now setup to yank anything that could point the finger at the perhaps guilty.

I will try with an email to provide these links to you, for I think it is very important to present both sides of the argument, about 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment