Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Communication to President Trump-Elect

On the outset let me clarify, I am neither a hard core Republican, nor an entrenched Democrat, I am a middle of the road guy, who cares about society as a whole; I work for Social Justice, and fight injustice wherever I see it.
 
I have sent a number of suggestions to Trump on a variety of topics, in the hope somebody will read them and talk to Trump about it.  All of it, shown below, was posted on his website, and acknowledged each time.

9-14-2016-Hi Kellyanne,
I have written to you before, on Aug. 20th, and I am compelled to write to you again.  I am happy to see that Donald is now no longer relying to much on his website, but now gives detailed account of its content, i.e. his plans.

Obama while running for office, pledged to require that the Food Industry label GMO content on food packages/containers, so that consumers know what they are eating.  As you know, he did absolutely nothing; he failed to keep his election promise.

Practically all civilized nations require the GMO labeling, but our Government sold us out to the Food Industry, by making this crucial labeling, a voluntary matter.  Needless to say, nobody does identify GMO content.  The GMO issue unites both Republicans and Democrats, as well as Independents, therefore, I think it would be a great opportunity to remind the voters of Obama's promise, which he did not keep, while pledging that a Trump President will enforce the labeling of GMO content in our food supply, and then really act on it once elected.  Obama was right when he said the consumers have a right to know, unfortunately, it ended there.

I look forward to news accounts about Trump pledging to require the mandatory labeling of GMO, in the food supply.
Regards,
Frank
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-9-2016-Dear President-Elect,
I watched the election results last night, and I must say I was very pleased with this outcome; there were times, when you had me worried.  You did stay focused during the last month or so and mainly ignored the baits offered by Hillary and her gang (the spirit cookers).  Quite frankly, I never thought I would actually spend so much of my time, writing to you and KellyAnne, urging you to stay focused, and filling in survey after survey from your Trump team.

This election thought me an important lesson, too many Democrats in office, past and present, are so only by name; in reality this click is one ugly group of people, who have no morals, and are totally consumed by everything that is, to use Hillary's words, deplorable.  I am less worried now about a WW III, which would have been a real possibility under Clinton; her benefactors wanted a confrontation on a major scale, because in times of war, the rich, connected with the military complex, get richer.

Now, your administration must tackle a host of problems, all at once it seems, one of these must be the youth that is not following an academic path, either for lack of money, or lack of scholastic ability.  These young people, part of our next generation of voters must not be ignored any longer.  We must look at other countries, like Germany, and study how they solve this problem.  We need an apprenticeship program, which binds the young person and the company contractually, for the duration of the apprenticeship.

A while ago, I posted, on the Government site, a note to President Obama and VP Biden about our out-of-control gun violence; sadly I had no response.  While I agree with removing military style weapons from our streets, it does not eliminate the root cause.  We must address also the lack of opportunities for our future generation.  We need to create a system that gives every young person a path to success, enhancing his or her self-esteem.  We need not only opportunities for higher learning, but also apprenticeships, of all kinds, for those who are not academically inclined.  Our industries must cooperate in such an effort, to make it work.  In addition, we must provide job opportunities to all that finished their education, either academic or vocational.

Young people do not kill others when they are proud of themselves and their accomplishments.  To that end, we must also enact a federal requirement that requires all schools to establish a program aimed at eliminating the bullying, of fellow students, of any kind.    Our new First Lady indicated her desires to work this problem, and perhaps she may also be interested in my proposed apprenticeship program; we need someone like her to be the point person.  Young people have become crueler than ever; video games and movies have corrupted the minds and souls of them; we have to reverse this horrible trend.  When I was young, many years ago, I never heard of a child being driven to suicide.  What has become of us?

A number of years ago, I had written a letter to then Secretary of Labor Reich, addressing the gang violence.  Nothing ever came of it either, matters just got worse.

I am ready to help our new First Lady!  I am a product of the German apprenticeship program, and I know how it works.  My background can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-j-maier-70637a32
  
I am a retired  ASQ certified Quality Engineer, as well as a SME certified Manufacturing Engineer.  I represented Canada at the first NATO conference on Quality Assurance, held in 1973 at Munich Germany.
I am a US citizen.  I want to help you in any way I can, to make our nation a safer, and a happier place, where people, once more, feel good about themselves, and each other.

Regards,
Frank
monfranz@msn.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/22/16 GMO, and the following was posted
Mr. President Trump,
Please ensure that any future healthcare plan, for the elder, includes adequate dental care coverage as well.  As you know, lack of dental health often affects other parts of the body, and can contribute to major health issues.  To bring down the healthcare cost of our country, the only viable solution is the prevention of major health problems.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11—25-2016
Dear President-Elect,  It is totally unfair the people earn next to nothing with their savings accounts.  When I was young, working for several banks, in Canada, the difference between what the bank charged for a loan, and what it paid to the savings account holder was 0.5%.  Now the savings account holder gets from 0,01% to 0.06%, while interest on mortgages are at best 3.5%.  Consumer loans, by banks, demand an average interest rate of 13.8%.  The elderly who depend on these interest payment get the big shaft.  If you want America great again, stop the banks from screwing the people.  I have written similar to Obama, with no results; show us that you mean business, and truly represent, the working class, and the elderly, who in many cases, have to choose between eating or buying their medicines.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/30/16
Posted on Trumps Gov. site my article shown on my blog regarding entitlements
12/1/2016
Mr. President-Elect,  We can make America great again only when our leader (you) walks the talk.  Here is a quote of what you stated during your campaign, ""I'm not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican, and I'm not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid," he said in a May 2015 interview, which is still featured on his campaign website."  Taken from the NBC news site 12/1/16.  I refer you to my previous post on this subject.  I urge you to keep your many promises, which you usually ended with "Trust Me", well show us that we can trust you; so far the signals you sent, with some of the people you pick for your team, makes me wonder.  You said, you will drain the swamp, so far there is little evidence of that; show us some proof, please.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/4/16
Dear President-Elect,  I think your Secretary of State must be non other than Tulsi Gabbard, for the following reasons:   1) She is very much aligned with your thinking about this past nation building, which kept us in the poor house, and reduced our standing in the eyes of the world; 2) she is a very smart lady (I talked to Tulsi when I met her on the Big Island of Hawaii); 3) Like you, she had no use for Hillary and her policies; 4) she is a woman; 5) she is a Democrat, which will prove that you will bring the nation together.  There is no other candidate that will provide you with so much credit for acting in an intelligent, non-partisan, nor nepotistic way.  As always, glad to be of service.  Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment