Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Over 400 Residents Have Registered In Opposition, So Far

Aloha,

The good effort by our active petition team resulted in this good showing.  If you have printed the Petition Form, and collected signatures, please email them to me, as soon as possible, so I can update our records.  It must be noted, all signatures were freely given by the registered residents, who were all outraged by this whole affair.  So far, we have encountered only one resident, to my knowledge, who was in favor of this project, and he was, apparently, seen hanging around with the WasteStream folks.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot, I encountered a number of residents, while totally against this project, who did not want to go public with their opposition, for one reason or another. Whatever their reasons are, I have to respect them.

    ReplyDelete