Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The FDA Has Not Approved Or Authorized The Use Of 'Ivermectin' For The Treatment Or Prevention Of COVID-19

I received the following message from my Doctor's office, after I requested a Prescription for 'Ivermectin', to be used in connection with COVID-19 prevention.

"The FDA has not approved or authorized the use of 'Ivermectin' for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19."

This is why the U.S. lost over 500,000 people, so far,  many needlessly.  We must consider the fact that Big Pharma provides a very big junk (75%) of the FDA's operating budget, and the FDA, obviously, does not want to bite the hand that feeds them.  Approving such an effective drug would interfere with their benefactor's fantastic prospects of making real money with their half-backed vaccines.  Moreover, it would bring COVID-19, sooner and less expensive, under control.  Both of these prospects are unacceptable, as far as the Vaccine business outlook is concerned.

Other countries knowing, and appreciating the real value of this drug have officially approved it for nationwide use with COVID-19 issues; their drug agencies, are obviously less corrupted by money.  Mass murder is no longer unacceptable, it appears, in the service of greed.  All the people who died for lack of proper treatments, are considered collateral damage on the way to grab more billions of taxpayer money.

The vast majority of Doctors of today are beholden to their employers, the Medical Industrial Complex; the are now afraid to do what is right and proper.  The FDA is now their crutch; they must find it hard to sleep at night; a few of them refuse  to violate their 'Hippocratic Oath'.  By withholding lifesaving medication, they majority definitely are doing harm.  The Hippocratic Oath boils down to 'Do No Harm'.

In defense of Doctors, one must consider the highly litigious society we nowadays live in; should a doctor prescribe outside of the self-serving dictates by the FDA (defender of Big Pharma), and a medical situation arises, lawyers surely will become involved; it could be a career killer.


The following snapshot of the COVID-19 status, of my previously selected countries.

Click the Graph to enlarge it.

It must be noted that not all data reporting is fair and honest (e.g China, etc), and thus not factual.

Now, let us look at the percentage death rate.  For example, the U. S. death rate is, currently, at 1.8%, whereas, the death rate of Turkey is only 0.7%.  One might ask why is this so?  The answer is very simple, in the U.S. the FDA dictates what a doctor can and cannot use, in the treatment of his patient.  For example, the use of Ivermectin is not approved for COVID-19 cases.  Whereas, in Turkey Ivermectin is the first drug of use.

When I was in Turkey last year (October 2020), the Hotel Manager became infected with the virus, and became very sick.  Her doctor did not adopt a wait and see attitude but immediately put her on Ivermectin, Zinc and Doxycycline, for one week.  After the first week she started to feel better, and after an additional 10 days of rest, she was back at work.  By this protocol, Turkey's doctors keep many patients out of the hospital, where people will fight for their lives, and often lose the battle.

If infected, where would you rather be?

"The Revised Hippocratic Oath

"I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant: I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow. I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism. I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug. I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery. I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God. I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick. I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure. I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm. If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."

Thus, the classical Oath of Hippocratic involves the triad of the physician the patient and God, while the revised version involves only the physician and the patient, reliving the Gods of a few responsibilities."

https://doctors.practo.com/the-hippocratic-oath-the-original-and-revised-version/#The_Revised_Hippocratic_Oath 

Added 3/26/2021

Click on Links

Ivermectin Works And Saves Lives 

 


The foregoing discusses the very significant reductions in COVID-19 deaths, due to the use of IVERMECTIN.



IVERMECTIN  is also effective in preventing COVID-19 infections.

 

 



1 comment:

  1. For the good news.
    "Turkish German vaccine pioneers receive Germany’s highest award"
    https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/diaspora/turkish-german-vaccine-pioneers-receive-germanys-highest-award

    ReplyDelete